Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Hump Day/Wednesday Walkabout

What a very happy Wednesday it is today… the sun is shining, the coffee is plentiful, and FM is finally on his way home!!!
Much love for the USO!
In case you couldn’t tell by my last few posts, I have been a bit stressed over this whole coming home for leave with no game plan thing.  Ok, fine, so I’ve been really stressed! It is our first foray into the world of Army leave and the five billion changes that occur in between signing the paperwork and actually stepping foot on home ground.  Needless to say, I am a little frazzled, but I think I did alright on my first stress test.  Now I am just anticipating enjoying the few weeks we have together before we tackle the next challenge of his first overseas tour. 

However, I will say this… Our level of communication has elevated astronomically over the past months of training, and if I ever had doubts before as to whether or not we could conquer this Army Adventure, I certainly do not doubt any more.  I am beyond thrilled that we have stuck this out, that we are on a fantastic path towards our future, and that we know we can overcome any obstacles placed in our path.

[s]
Mutts always finds a way to brighten my day!
Alright, sappiness over.

So, to distract me from how ridiculously excited I am to get to that airport in a few hours, I’m going to be gleefully hopping around the Wednesday Walkabout, checking out how awesome everyone else’s hump day is going.  I highly suggest heading over and linking up :)!

Have a fantastic day all!





Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad it all worked out. Enjoy your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little comic. So fitting for military relationships. I'm glad you two have improved your communication. It is soo important!

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...