Monday, July 8, 2013

Just Another Manic Monday!

As I sit at a stalemate, seething because FM graduates AIT tomorrow and still has no flight plans for his leave this week due to an epic amount of stalling from his Sergeant, I am left only to speculate my schedule for the upcoming days.   I know what you’re thinking… “I’m totally jealous of your complete lack of planning and general inability to make any decision as to how to spend your limited time together over the next week!”  Oh, that wasn’t what you were thinking??  Awesome, that makes two of us!


I am entirely frustrated at this situation and quite unsure how to handle it, and I must admit, my ability to make decisions last minute, at the brink of crunch time, is relatively nonexistent.  I’m currently almost on the verge of a nervous breakdown thanks to the giant elephant that has parked itself on my chest for the last week.  As a result, my brain has not been functioning at full capacity in order to create witty and informative posts, hence my semi-absence from the blog for the last few days.  

Evidence of the last time the brain
was not functioning at full capacity.

So, to be nice to myself today, and create a bit of a distraction from this manic Monday, I am linking up with Amanda from one of my new favorite blogs Living In Another Language as she co-hosts The Collective blog hop today.  Perhaps jumping around to other blogs will be the perfect stress release for the day, and if it isn’t, it certainly will not hurt to send some love to fellow bloggers.


Jump on the bandwagon and link up with The Collective, and enjoy the blog hop.  Oh, and definitely stop by Living In Another Language!!  

Here’s to a far less stressful day, if that’s even possible anymore!






Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. haha don't you just LOVE the military. We have had our orders thrown around for the past couple months and just now got our leave date... which is in a month. So I completely feel for ya girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I feel for you. Totally feeling the stress this week myself. Different source but similar patterns. Hang in there girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! This is seriously ridiculous at this point, but we're trying to power through!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey cutie thanks for linkning up with us at the collective blog hop. Following you on all your sites. Hope you like mine back. Love your blog cutie!

    http://www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...