Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Long Time No Write

Hey all, long time no write! Well, really it has only been about a week, but in blog world, that's like a lifetime!! WOAH! So, please allow me to apologize for being a little AWOL this week.  Things have been a bit crazy since FM’s return.  We have been running around, trying to get things in order before he heads overseas in a few weeks, and, of course, trying to catch up with friends and family, which, in our case, requires traveling over half of the state of New York.  And let me tell you, I am just exhausted!!

But hopefully I can get away for a few minutes here are there to keep up with my commitment to this blog and post some updates.  In between picking up after someone, not pointing fingers or anything!

This is what your floor will look like when your soldier
comes home with all of their "accessories." I never want
to hear a word about my over packing issues ever again!

So, try to bear with me as FM and I tackle this first block of leave and start our preparations for the first yearlong hardship tour.

Don't give me that look, you know
you put that stuff on the floor.
It has been a bit of a wacky trip already, but I am beyond glad to have him home, even if “home” has been somewhere along NY Interstate 87.

Stay tuned for more, coming soon!










Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...