Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Back to Blogging

My extreme apologies for being a terrible blogger this week. FM and I got involved in 1,000 things before he boarded a plane to the other side of the world, and I became far too distracted to blog about it.  So here is my solemn promise to be better this week, even if my beloved laptop with all of my pictures/blogging necessities is out of commission due to the hinge deciding to snap Saturday night (just 7 days after the warranty expired, may I mention.  Convenient? I think not.  More like planned obsolescence.)

[s]
I'm pretty sure this was my face when
it snapped in two in my lap. Perhaps a
little less blonde, and far less Tebow-ey.
So bear with me today as I try to get life back in order, organize some pictures and such, and create a wonderful update on our lives over the last seventeen days, and there have been QUITE a few. 

Here’s a picture teaser of news to come…




To get back into the swing of blogging things, I am going to read through my Bloglovin’ feed, which at this point looks about the length of Ulysses or The Odyssey, catch up on what all of you have been doing for the past week or so, and then get to writing my own tall tales again.

Thanks for bearing with me, and stay tuned for some super updates this week!

Be well.







Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness! You looked beautiful! :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...