Thursday, August 8, 2013

Lovely Card

The loveliest thing about today is this beautiful and adorable card I just received congratulating us on getting married, hand crafted by my wonderful best friend’s mom, Mrs. L.  I love her, and this card is just too darn cute!! By far the best I have received thus far!


I am also thrilled that FM and I finally got our phones fixed to be able to receive incoming overseas calls.  That was a rather stressful situation, but our hour spent chatting this morning made it all the more lovely!

And don’t forget to hop by Her & Nicole for the Lovely Blog Hop & make some new friends!!
Her & Nicole

Have a lovely Thursday all.






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...