Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social 61

Happy Sunday all.
 
Sunday Social

What are 3 items you can’t live without on a daily basis
(water, food, shelter, and clothes don’t count)?

My laptop, how else would I blog or obsessively check Facebook, Skype with FM, or start planning a wedding? 
 My phone, it may be an old CrackBerry but I rely on that thing!
Some Bath and Body Works spritz, a girl’s gotta smell good!!

What is your all time favorite book? Why?
That’s an almost impossible question when I read like a fiend and own hundreds of books that I love equally.  I would probably have to go with:
The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch – It was a fantastic and inspiring read, I’ve read it more than 3 times, and it always makes me tear up
OR The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd – Wonderfully written, uplifting, also read multiple times


What is something you would like to accomplish by the end of 2013?
I would really, really, REALLY like to find a full-time job that makes me happy.  I’d also like to start volunteering my time more (once I accomplish that first thing), I miss doing philanthropic work.

Relay for Life and Making Strides walks are two of
my absolute favorites!



If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Hands down, 2009.  That’s the year I met FM, and we had a fantastic time getting to know each other, falling in love, and extending the honeymoon phase.

One of our very first pictures together from the summer of 2009

What do you wish people knew about you without having to tell them?
What type of wine I liked so a glass would always be waiting for me – kidding (sort of)!
Hmmm… I wish people knew that I don’t like my life being blasted over social media, and respected that sense of privacy.



Have a great end of the weekend all!
 






Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...