Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social Break

By the time the weekend rolls around I am just bushed, and with all of the paperwork and phone calls I have had to keep me busy lately, blogging has been getting done rather late at night (apologies if I make zero sense by the time it’s published).  That’s why I am super thankful for the Sunday Social, which gives me a tiny itty bitty break from having to think about well formed sentences.  Plus, it’s just fun and reminds me of all of the little quizzes we used to fill out in middle school when Myspace and Xanga were popular.  Yup, I said Myspace and Xanga.  Don’t make fun of the old person!

So here goes…

Sunday Social

When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
I always talked about being a corporate lawyer (because being a defense attorney was simply not good enough for my 10 year old self).  I wanted the power suit and a super cool big girl briefcase, and all the little posty tabs I could get my hands on.  


What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
I rode my bike A LOT.  I also played softball for just about my entire school-aged career, 13 years, so I guess that was a good way to spend time!



Apparently we won a lot!

When did you get your first cell phone?
It was 7th grade, and I only got one because I played after school sports and had to call home for a ride when we were done.  Otherwise, I’m not sure if I’d have one now! Kidding! Sort of…  It was one of those awesome mini-giant blue Nokia phones, step below the giant phone w/ the antenna that you could have used as a weapon.  Ahh, the early 2000s, when cell phones were huge and gas was cheap… those were the days!


[s]
Yup, this little baby!
'Stylin!

What is your favorite magazine to read?
I still have a shameless addiction to Cosmopolitan and Glamour.  I am also finding Reader’s Digest really intriguing these days, and Better Homes has really cute design ideas.  Guess I’m showing my age again!


What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Nothing is ever a random object in my purse. I carry everything around that you could possibly need in any minor emergency (tissues, band aids, pain killers, Shout wipes, hand sanitizer, sports tape), because I am a walking minor emergency!






Have a great Sunday all! 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...