Friday, September 20, 2013

Fast Friday Follies

Man this Friday just snuck up on me this week! I’ve been scheduling posts, so I barely need to check out my own blog, and have the wonderful freedom of hopping around the blogosphere on weekday evenings. Loving it!


Plus, this is the crazy busy season at work, so my days are just zipping by.  Awesome! 

If the rest of FM’s tour goes like this, I will be a happy, happy wife lady.

So today seems like as great day to write up a Friday letter!


Dear Friday, thanks for coming pretty quick. I was totally dreaming of you after a 3 day weekend, and you made it happen fast.


Dear FM, thanks for continuing to communicate with me as if we were talking to each other across the kitchen table.  We’ve made some pretty big decisions while thousands of miles apart, and I couldn’t be happier with where we are right now or the level of understanding we’ve reached with one another. You’re the best! (More on this next week, promise)

[s]
Totally want to make these now!

Dear Universe/Gods/Unknown Deities, thanks for keeping FM safe.  

Dear DC Navy Yard & military family, my thoughts are with you, as are the rest of the military community’s!

Dear Juicy Cranberry candle, I don’t think you’re doing to be destined for this world because you just smell far too good and Fall-like and you make me want to eat you, but I’ll just burn you instead, all night, and then you’ll be gone, and I’ll be sad. 

Dear Instincts, you win again!  Every time you take a personality test and it says you’re too quick to judge, you get a little concerned, but don’t be, because you can still peg people from a mile away, and that’s not a bad thing!


Dear everyone interested in sponsoring this little blog with swaps, I am humbled and thankful for you for wanting to hang around here, read what I have to say, and have your buttons posted next to it. I will do my best to make you proud!  



And that’s about it!

I’m looking forward to weekend of catching up on blog writing, doing something fall related, and learning a couple of programs for work that I’m excited to be able to start teaching!

Have a great weekend all, and don’t forget to #backthatazzup when that 5 o’clock whistle blows!





 Best








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...