Sunday, September 8, 2013

First Fall Sunday Social

YES FALL IS HERE!!

I’m glad the Sunday Social agrees!! 
Sunday Social

On with the fall questions…


1. What is your favorite fall activity?
Apple picking!! FM and I went religiously when we were living upstate NY, and then my sister and her man-friend joined us for years after that!  I will sorely miss it this year, but I’m sure I’ll find some place to get my fix locally this year.  I just love walking through the orchard, picking random new apples to try.  By the end of the day I’ve eaten my weight in apples, but oh well! 





2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
I’m not religious to any one team, but I love to watch football.  I grew up with a Cowboys fan in the house.  FM is a diehard Giants fan.  I can’t stand the Giants. Like loathe the Giants with a firey passion!!  I guess you could call me an Eagles fan since I’m also a Philly fan for hockey season!


3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
The American Cancer Society's Making Strides for Breast Cancer walk at Jones Beach in October. It's HUGE! People come from all over the country for this event and I LOVE walking the boardwalk all day and raising money for it! It's so inspiring and a cause dear to my heart!


Shameless plug: I, of course, am doing the Strides walk again this year. 
You can donate to my team here!! (I'll take 10 cents,  $1,  $100. Whatever you got!!)


4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
I love my brown riding boots and chunky sweaters.
I’m a former LOFT associate, so I have a ton of comfy cozy chic lounge wear for fall!
 
Chunky sweater, scarf, good to go!

5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Revenge and Elementary coming back on TV.  Apple picking and baking a ton of things out of them.  Soup. Comfy warm clothes. Not sweating. Colors changing.  Fresh crisp air.  I think I like fall A LOT!!


I have a killer recipe for apple muffins/bread!


6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
Fall holiday? Halloween! Always my favorite, even if I’m not doing anything that day!  

I'm actually pretty good at carving pumpkins too!
Tradition?  Black Friday shopping with my sister.  We pig out and drink all day on Thanksgiving, sleep it off for about 4 hours, and then hit the stores like beasts, cups of Dunkin in hand, nabbing sales at 2AM!! 



 What's your favorite thing about fall?




Have a great rest of the weekend all! 










Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...