Friday, September 27, 2013

Hashtag Scmashtag

As I traipse through Blogland I see that there is one thing I most definitely lack that tons of other bloggers seem to be obscenely attached to… Twitter.

Now, I’m a member of Generation Y, I grew up with a computer in the house that made travelers croak on the Oregon Trail, had a sweet flip phone by middle school, and I’ve been on Facebook for almost 10 years (shut up, I know I’m old), but I simply cannot understand/fathom why I need a Twitter account, or why on earth I have to have one to be considered “in touch.” IMO, it’s just another way to ignore actual social interaction with other human beings… but what do I know?!

And to add to my inability to grasp the hysteria of it all, the phrase “hashtag” makes me want to lash out irrationally. 

Then Jimmy comes along (with JT) and just wraps up all of my feelings so nicely into a neat little package of satisfaction (even though I’m not a huge Fallon fan).  Please, sit back, relax, and enjoy how ridiculous Twitter-talk sounds…


...and on that note, Happy Friday all!! And what a happy Friday it is since I get to leave work at 3!! Whoop!!

I’m going to be basking in Fall goodness this weekend with football, apple picking, baking, and setting up a delightful package to send to FM.



What are you all up to this weekend!?!



And don’t forget to link up with Whit and #backthatazzup to some more Missy!
(even if has a hashtag!)



Have a great Friday gettin' your freak on!








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...