Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Boy Behind the Blog

This is by far one of my favorite blog hops because it lets you lovely readers learn a little bit more about the fabulous Boy Behind the Blog.  FM’s a pretty cool guy, and while he keeps his answers short and sweet most of the time, I promise, he has a lot to say… So I let him take over a post once a month. I’m so nice, right?

Yes, I know this is the face you're
putting on while reading this...

So pull up a chair a get ready to get to know my wonderful husband, Mr. FM.  Yeah, that guy up there!

Boys Behind The Blog


FM's answers this color
My snarky responses this color (he likes it, don't let him try to tell you differently!)


1. Describe yourself in 5 words.
Look up definition of Sagittarius.

Stubborn, honest to a fault, for you can say what's on your mind before you realize that someone's feelings might be hurt, loves outdoor hiking and long distance running, others enjoy being with you when you are in your outgoing and joyful mood, but you can become more sullen if you feel that your wings have been clipped, glosses over problems or avoids difficult situations, requires change, lucky, loves animals, strong sense of sportsmanship, leisure activities likely include risk, adventure, and challenge.

Yup, that pretty much fits you very well! Glad you like me enough to sacrifice some stuff!


2. What is your biggest fear?
Death by drowning.

But you’ll hurl yourself off a mountaintop with a stick underneath you and not care.  Really???


3. What is your favorite candy?
Mini Cadbury eggs - no, cowtails - no, peanut butter m&ms -no... 

I know this picture is old, but that
chocolate Santa didn't stand a chance!
You mean whatever I bring home for you as a bribe? ::troll face::


4. What was the best Halloween costume you've ever worn? (include pictures if you have them)
When I was young, my mom made me a ninja turtle costume, complete with turtle green 3-fingered gloves.

I don’t have picture, but I have seen the costume, and it was pretty cute!! 
We did dress up like senior
citizens one year though!


5. Who is your favorite football team?
NY Giants, even when our record begins with the number 0.
BOO! Hiss!  This could possibly be the biggest thing we disagree on.  Uck!  But I was a good wife (then girlfriend) and bought him Giants gear for Christmas anyway.



So that's a little bit about the man I call my husband who lives 7,000 miles away this year!  

Stay tuned for more.  Maybe I'll even get him to guest post someday! WOAH dream big! 










Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...