Monday, November 4, 2013

October Snail Mail Reveal + Thankful Project {Day 4}

Allow me to introduce you to a new bloggy buddy of mine, Ms. Lorin! Lorin and I were paired up this month for the Snail Mail Collective, one of my favorite things to do in bloggy land.

She blogs over at Curiously Lorin, straight from the great UK, where she brings you lovely fashion tips, crafty projects to have a whack at (which she’s awesome at by the way!), and all things vintage. She’s also got a pretty fantastic job where she gets to do a bit of modeling for some of the brands she works with! It sounds super awesome and I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a tad jealous!

Please, go check out what she has to say.  She’s lovely and is always happy to make new friends. 

But before you go… check out how cute the package she sent me was!

An adorable post card, super cute hair clips and magnets,
a fox greeting card and some foxy stickers to go with him!


This card just cracked me up!! Love it!


Adorable hair clips that she MADE!
Yup, she's wonderfully crafty!
She made those magnets up top there too! 



And, as part of my other favorite blogging things, today’s Thankful Project prompt is an experience.

One of the greatest things I have ever done for myself was go away to college, and become a great Great Dane at the University at Albany.  Not only did I love where I went to school, but I got a chance to get out there on my own and live for myself.  I was able to figure out exactly who I was, and what I wanted out of life.  And let’s not forget that I met some truly amazing, wonderful people that I will never, ever be able to forget even if I tried. 


My college years were some of the best of my life and I am 100% sure I would have turned out a different person should I have decided to live at home and commute to school.   I so appreciate the chance I was given to go out there and go after what I wanted, even if it meant moving 300 miles away from my family.  It was an adventure that I will always remember, never forget, and forever be thankful for!

And I got FM out of the deal too! 

c. 2009.
One of our very first pictures together... oh nostalgia!



Happy Monday all!








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...