Thursday, December 19, 2013

Boys Behind the Blog [December]

It’s time for one of my favorite link ups of the month, Boys Behind the Blog, where you get to learn a little more about my right hand man, Mr. FM.

Each month I bug him with five questions to answer, and he begrudgingly participates in my little reindeer games. Although, I have to say, recently he’s been far more willing to join in, which of course, makes me super happy!! I love having him around my corner of the blogosphere! 
 

Check out December’s answers… as always, my [snarky] comments are in pink below.


1. What is your favorite cereal?
Favorite cereal is Frosted Mini Wheats, or Kashi Go Lean Crunch.

The man likes his crunchy fiber first thing in the morning!

 
2. Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes hands down, with real maple syrup.


He drives me nuts when we only have Aunt Jemima in the house and it’s a pancake breakfast morning! He does make a mean pumpkin pancake though!

 
3. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Every Christmas Eve that I can remember we've had a family and friends party at my parent’s house. Finger foods, drinks, but most of all spending time with the people that make the holidays a special time. 
 
Up until now we’ve spent major holidays at our respective family’s houses, so I guess we’ll have to start working on our own new Christmas traditions!

 
4. Finish the sentence: All I want for Christmas is...
All I want for Christmas is... World peace? No. Going selfish on this one. A few good days of snowboarding in Korea.

This snowsports experience did not end well, I promise!

There are times I would love to put the snowboard over my knee! But I know he’d just go out and buy another… so I guess I’ll need to find peace with the snowboard!  I like the Miss America-esque answer though!  

5. What was your best moment of 2013?
Hands down best moment of 2013 is marrying the woman who puts up with my by-the-seat-of-my-pants decision making, the one who challenges me intellectually, emotionally and mentally, makes me mad enough to scream but can make me laugh with the same intensity. On the 22nd of July, I married the lovely Lauren. Best moment this year by miles.


When I first read this, I actually cried, and that doesn’t happen often lately.  That was very sweet dear! 

 
I think he’s actually starting to like participating in these posts! Let’s see if I can get him to take over the blog for a day and talk about his tour in Asia!!


Have a great day all! One more until the weekend, phew!!!









Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...