Monday, December 9, 2013

I Still Exist! + Weekly Wishes

Greetings all!

Yes, I do, in fact, still exist!!!  Seems like my router wanted to take itself a nice long Thanksgiving vacation and fry up, so the house has really been sucking for drops of internet the last few days, which made attending to this little blog quite a bit of a challenge.  But I’m back in action, hopefully, and ready to get the week started with some wishes which, with any luck, will help to keep me on track as things get totally out of control leading up to the day the Big Man comes with his eight furry friends.   

And thanks for bearing with me through the technological difficulties… sometimes I have my doubts about how much it’s supposed to make our lives easier!

On to the wishes…


This week I’ll be more than happy to be able to:

Get some shopping done – I am so far behind in my Christmas shopping this year, it’s not even funny.  I’m usually a big Black Friday shopper, but I couldn’t make myself go this year, and I never realized how much I actually got done in one day.  But I really have a lot of work to do!

Send out FM’s Christmas package  - So that’s just about the only thing I have shopped for this year so far since it needs to be sent out so early, and I’m hoping I’m not going to be too late to get it to him! AH! However, I must say, the box design came out amazing.  I’ll post it once he receives it!

Get back to a normal blogging pattern ­– I have been so jumbled up, running in 1,000 different directions lately between work, studying for programs I teach, the holidays, and everything in between, that I find myself needing to catch up on my blog reading and writing.  I need to get back to normalcy here!!

Start reading something great ­– It took me over two months to finish a 280 page book, that’s ludicrous for me (especially since it was a great book)!! Most nights I simply fell asleep reading it due to exhaustion.   I love reading, and I need to make more time for it to be done because nothing should take me that long!!  Suggestions on reading material are certainly welcome, not that I don’t have a giant To-Read shelf already.


And beyond that I would just be wishing for FAR too much!!

Have a great start to the week all, and good luck with your wishes! 








Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...