Friday, March 21, 2014

FM's BIG Army News...

I have been dying to share the good news for a couple of weeks now, but I’ve been patient, which is against my better judgment, and waiting for FM to get back from the field with complete certainty before I let the word spread.

Well, he’s back, and I’m ready to spill the beans…

FM…

GOT A PROMOTION!!!

WOOHOOOO!


I’m so incredibly proud of him for all he’s accomplished in the last year, and I know he’s beyond excited to have the chance to do so much so quickly and have those actions recognized! 

I’m super pumped about his move up to NCO (even if the Army doesn’t consider it worth more moola, oh well! Happiness  > money), as I know it’s something he truly wanted since we started this journey a year ago.  It’s the first really big Army success to share since we’ve been married, and I’m a bit bummed that I couldn’t be there to see it, but I promised I would make it up to him when I get over there in a few weeks. 

So for a while, I just might go around calling him Corporal FM for giggles! At least until I get to congratulate him in person!

Thanks to you all for being super supportive to me while he’s off adventuring and being an awesome soldier, and a BIG thanks to Corporal FM for letting me share the good news with my little slice of internet!


Have a great Friday all! And if you happen to need an excuse, have a drink for Corporal FM this weekend!


Oh, and I’m still looking for a few guest bloggers for the weeks I’ll be away.  Comment below or email the blog at goingreenjourney@gmail.com if you’re interested in helping me out!  A bright and shiny Korean postcard will be awarded as thanks!!



Commence celebration with Whit...







Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...