Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Road Tripping...



outfit 1- moving day



Hello Lauren's blog and beautiful readers! My name is Gentri, the blogger behind Gentri Lee. I am a Utahn- born and raised and loving it. However, I have a love for the adventure of moving somewhere new. I recently moved to DC... just because, which is how I "met" Lauren! With the help of my family, I drove all 2100 miles from Utah to DC. I worked with Lulus to keep my blog alive during that week long drive and had six different road trip themed outfit posts. Since road tripping is one of my favorite things, I loved this series, it was a blast putting together and I hope you can enjoy it as much as I did. I figured it would be appropriate to recap these outfits today since Lauren is off traveling the world. Which one is your favorite??



outfit 2- old town



outfit 3- rest stop



outfit 4- eastern



outfit 5- diner



outfit 6- abandoned



Thanks so much for reading and coming along with me and my adventure back east!



-Gentri Lee



Be sure to check out Gentri's blog and follow the beautiful adventure she's got going!!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...