Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Anniversary Post

Today’s post is short but sweet.

A year ago today I married my very best friend before he jetted off to a foreign country without me in tow, a distorted honeymoon for one. It hasn’t been the best of years; it hasn’t been the worst of years.  But it has been a year to say the least, filled with ups, downs, and many in betweens.  We confused a lot of people by making the choices we have made, but I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. I think we’re far better for it.

I cannot wait for my best friend to get back home so we can finally get this together life started.  We did it… everything we wanted to do, and then some.

I love you dearly FM.  Happy 1st anniversary!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...