Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Time to Rock the VoxBox

Well this is certainly a little late, but I think I get a decent pass lately. 

So as many of you may know, Influenster is an awesome site that barters your reviews of everyday products for awesome perks, one of the best of which being their VoxBox program (@InfluensterVox) where they send you a goodie box full of products to test out and review.  If you’re reading this and thinking, “WOAH, AWESOME!,” then you’re totally right and should ask me for an invite in the comments because it’s so worth it!

About a month ago I was finally invited to my very first test and review party for the Spring Fling VoxBox and I’m super excited because the products were fabulous! Check it out…

Awesome goodies right?

And I have to say, some of these products I don’t know that I would have bought without testing them out, like the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance or the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara, but I have definitely been a fan of Nivea lotion as of late so I was super excited to see it in there!

One of my favorite surprises of the whole box was the Rimmel mascara (@RimmelLondonUS).  Normally, I’m a diehard faithful buyer of another brand that rhymes with SmotherCurl, and I haven’t branched out too much after a test run a while back of a few other leading brands that I just couldn’t stand.  But this is seriously awesome.  It’s nice and dark so it really makes your lashes pop, and it lengthens and thickens lashes with very little clumping.  There’s really no need to apply multiple times throughout the day or even do a double sweep.  And to make things even easier, it’s relatively easy to remove.  I would absolutely recommend buying this and keeping it for evenings out, or just when you want your lashes to make a statement.  Plus, at around $8.00 it’s well worth the investment!


My other fav product in the box was definitely the Nivea (@NiveaUSA).  Although, I can’t say that I can feel the skin firming effects from this sample, I can say that the lotion is very hydrating for my sometimes really dry skin. It’s great for the winter, but especially as Spring/Summer rolls around and we’re all shaving more and scraping away those oh so necessary skin cells.  It’s non-greasy so it doesn’t get all over your clothes or furniture, soaks into the skin quickly, and lasts pretty much all day! You can’t go wrong with Nivea.  Oh, and the best part?? You can go get a free sample too, here.

 
Honestly, this first VoxBox experience has been a blast and I’m super excited to have had a chance to participate.  So many of the products in here were awesome to try and get the skinny on.  I would definitely suggest checking them out!

Are you an Influenster?  What’s been your favorite product to test out?

And don’t forget, I do have some invites to give out, so let me know if you’d like to join the Influenster party too!


**I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.**


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...