Friday, January 30, 2015

The Uninspired Winter

[s]There are so many things to say. Especially considering I haven’t blogged since September…

I can’t even explain the kind of crazy that’s been going on in our house in the last few months, and frankly, I don’t want to try to in one post.  Some great things, some good, some not so good, but you’ll get the info download soon enough.  Much of current goings on have made it either impossible for me to blog, or just completely zapped me of any inspiration to write, whatsoever.  It’s been a pretty sad time for the blog.

But, I’m resolving to regain some of my former life now that things seem to be finally calming down ever so slightly.  Especially after receiving an email that, even in my absence, this little blog was included as a part of the 50 Beautiful Military Spouse Blogs!  And that was enough to snap me out of my funk …

So hang tight, I promise there’s definitely more to come this time, and I’m looking forward to catching up with everything you all have going on too! And as a show of good faith, here’s a preview in pics…








Here’s to a fresh start… See you all soon!
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...