Friday, February 20, 2015

I Love Me Some ME...

As many of you are aware, I’m also a blogger/contributor for the Army Wife Network.  Well, every 20th of the month you can find me there, and that means today’s a great day to head on over to AWN and check out what I’ve got to say here.

With last weekend’s “holiday” in mind, I’m talking about some self love and being able to do YOU even when you start to feel like your choices are dictated by the military, or others!  Clearly, I’ve been doing some soul searching lately!

Apologies for not getting anything else up this week but I’ve been laboring over how I want to discuss the next update I want to reveal.  I’ve
been thinking about it quite a bit, developing a piece in my head, but every time I try to put fingers to QWERTY keys, I rethink, reimagine, reconsider what I want to say…


It’ll come out next week. I promise.

Until then, let’s just be thrilled that it’s Friday!!

FM’s got the weekend off and we’ve got very little to actually do other than a few things around the house and prepping for FM’s brother’s wedding next weekend!! Super excited to get my groove on!!


See you next week for the last week of February (yeah, that came fast didn't it!?!)

How are you all getting down this weekend?


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...