Thursday, February 12, 2015

To Try or Not To Try Dry

I’m going to depart quickly from the updates on what’s going on in our little household lately and bring to you a review of a product I received over the last few months.  Apparently, they are aware of my blogging absence too since they keep reminding me that the campaign is ending. So I suppose I have to follow up on that.  Insert blogger shame face!

I was given the opportunity to try out the new Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant through one of Influenster’s VoxBox programs, which I LOVE getting to be a part of!  This one was even more awesome because they sent me something I was curious about in the first place.  I’m not going to give you the intimate details of my underarms, because, really, who wants that?? But I will say I’ve always been a faithful Dove client, as in, I don’t think anything else works for me and buy it all the time!

With that in mind, the dry spray was really interesting.  It was a little tough going
from the stick, where I’m absolutely certain on how much I need to apply daily to not be mistaken for a Frenchman (sorry for the bad rap France, je n'y peux rien) to the spray where I can barely see product coming out of the can no less on my skin.  At first I was definitely not applying enough, it was just not lasting me through a whole day (oui, oui désagréable.  Okay, done with the French jokes.)  But once I got the hang of the spray routine it was actually really smooth and easy.  It doesn’t really leave any residue on your clothes, which is nice for the whole formal affair thing, and it is really quick, if applying deodorant is something that you typically labor over, or just don’t do… which I personally think may be something to address.

Overall, I give the product a 4 of 5 stars, mainly just because I feel like I needed so much in the first application that it doesn’t make it outweigh the benefits of the sticks.  But I’m going to keep it on hand for dressier occasions and use it as a refresher if necessary.  I would more than likely buy it again for that purpose. 

Oh, and if you’re wondering if the commercial is true about snapping your fingers and such… it is.  I tried. I couldn’t help myself. Twas irrésistible!



Want to have a chance to receive FREE products to review too?? Become a member of the Influenster Nation! Click the button for your very own invite!

www.influenster.com/r/379869




**I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.**



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...