Friday, April 3, 2015

Container Gardening 101

I wrote a piece for Army Wife Network a couple of weeks ago about my love for container gardening and a how-to on getting it done on the cheap, like using your tin cans and recyclables cheap!!

It's really super simple and makes an awesome rainy day craft to do with the kids, to get a seed garden started, or just to be able to keep your favorite herbs in the house year round.

I've had fresh basil, parsley, and cilantro going all winter up here in frigid Fort Drum (aka South Canada) and they've done so well!

Check out the article here!


Definitely leave me some comments with your beautiful creations! I can't wait to get out there and plant these little guys in the ground!!

Happy Friday and happy gardening!!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...