Friday, April 10, 2015

Flashback Friday: Koreadventures

A year ago today FM and I were traipsing around South Korea, experiencing everything there is to see and do in a country so rich in history!

It’s hard to believe that it’s already been a year since I anxiously boarded a plane by myself and endured a very hot and nerve-wracking 18 hour journey to the other side of the planet to visit him.  But all of the air sickness and stress were totally worth it for the amazing experience we were able to have together, our first overseas trip as a couple.  Oh, Korea! 

So today I’m remembering that trip in pictures, and if you ever get the chance to
visit this fabulous country, please do (and bring me back some kimbap!)! You can read all about my Koreadventures Part I, Part II, Part III, or Part IV




















And just out of curiosity, who would be interested if I started a Flashback Friday linkup?? Would you participate and would you want to co-host?
 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...