Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Oleo Miracle: A Review

Good day all!!

I hope you all had a pleasant holiday, whether it be Passover or Easter, and are recouping much like FM and I are trying to do! What with traveling over 1000 miles this week, I haven’t had the time to blog, but this review won’t take me that long, and then I’ll be back around to resume business as usual around here…

One of my favorite parts about being a blogger is having the opportunity to share new and exciting things with anyone that reads these sets of words; tips and tricks, how-tos, and reviews are always fun to get out there!! 

Recently I’ve had the good fortune of receiving an Influenster VoxBox, otherwise
known as the holy grail, to check out a new product by Dessange Paris.  Enter: the Oleo Miracle set of hair care items!

I have to say, I’m typically more of a Pantene/Herbal Essences type of girl, mainly because I use a ton of shampoo on my long hair each week and can’t justify spending absurd amounts of money on designer hair products for the same results.  But, to be honest, these products are pretty awesome!  I generally have decent hair, it stays pretty put, gets a little frizzy/static charged in the winter, but for the most part, it behaves (as long as you don’t ask it to curl anywhere).  The Dessange collection was really nice though, it left my typically brown with natural highlights hair a little more highlighted and a little shinier, which is never a bad thing!  And it smells like Avon’s Skin So Soft products, which my bug bite prone self has come to adore the smell of!

Overall, the shampoo and conditioner do a really nice job.  I’ve only used the oil once, because, quite frankly, I don’t like the idea of putting more gunk in my hair after I’ve cleaned it and I don’t really find it necessary.  It didn’t leave any residue or anything though, just a bit extra shine and such!

Would I purchase it again?  Possibly! It’s been on sale at Target as of recent for $9.99 and with a coupon I might find it reasonable, or if I start frying my hair too often with the blow dryer, it might be worth the money to help fix the follicles!  I’d give it a 4 of 5 stars, with the star deduction for the price only! 


What’s your favorite hair care regimen?? Do you believe in salon products or do the regular shelf products work for you too? Share your beauty tips!

Want to have a chance to receive FREE products to review too?? Become a member of the Influenster Nation! Click the button for your very own invite!

www.influenster.com/r/379869


***I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.***

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be sure to leave your contact information, email, and/or blog address so I can return the comment favor. Thanks! -Lauren

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...